Friday 25 April 2014

Thai diet coffee

King Coffee Plus

To start with, I'm not obese, but after having a nice long break over Songkran and enjoying lots of great food, beer and whiskey I have put on a few extra pounds.

 I weighed myself outside the 7/11 today and the results were disappointing but not surprising. 74 kilos is big for me, I have skinny arms and legs and any extra fat is unfortunately not distributed  evenly around my body. No, it sits stubbornly around my gut, creating annoying love handles, and a pert beer belly.

 So, the plan is to lose about three or four Kilos, about half a stone. I would usually accomplish this with diet and plenty of exercise, but the temperature where I live is 38-40c everyday, rendering any exercise attempts futile. To reach my goal I will first try King coffee Plus, my wife has used it before with good results, I'm hoping the same will happen for me.



 I have no idea what the coffee contains, although the health food shop assured me "only natural" and tomorrow I begin the program. I am to start with one sachet in the morning and after a few days add one at lunchtime. I don't hold out too much hope, but I'm willing to give it a try. 

 I'll try and post every few days on my progress or lack of, I also plan on adding some pics of my wobbly areas so you can see any results yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment